Artificial Intelligence Hook Technology
When you select backup and spot drop freight from TMSfirst via the Artificial Intelligence Hook Digital Platform, you keep your loads as drop and avoid the cost and hassle of going live when your primary carrier fails.
TMSfirst Drop Hook Machine TMS offers a power-only freight program that gives you access to a diverse network of trailers, shippers, and tractors.
Drop & Hook Machine Learning Digital Execution
- Predictive trailer & container arrivals driving maximum asset utilization for shippers & carriers.
- 100% matching, routing & tracking decoupled tractors & trailers – removes trailers or containers getting lost in yard for any period of time and process & requirement. Many brokers to date have failed at this execution because even 3rd party digital provider vendors cannot guarantee a trailer is there without a manual entrée when no electronic transmission is received from a trailer. Verification is critical vs predictability that the trailer might be there based upon historical data is a bottleneck and not valuable.
- Forecasting trailer requirements weeks in advance for all distribution centers pre region, country and worldwide.
- Rebalancing trailer pool – providing the right insight to carrier partners is critical to maintain a fluid partnership and controlling costs.
- There is a misnomer that spot markets are the only way for shippers to service dense lanes when in fact spot markets cannot service the lanes because they are simple not LIVE loads.
- Reduced Carbon Emissions – distribution centers historically overcompensate with large trailer pools.
- Visibility into every load
- During 2020 peak season lost and damaged trailers were still a common issue.